There are numerous technologies enabling IoT communication, such as GSM/LTE, WiFi, NFC and BT, that are widely available in most mobile devices and laptops. On the application side, the sensor/actuators are connected to the internet via wires (Ethernet, powerline) or wirelessly (BT, WiFi, ISM, NFC bands).
Yageo offers a wide range of miniature chip/ patch/PCB antennas and RF components (filters, baluns, diplexers). Specifically for chip ceramic antennas:
• ANT3216A063R2400A for 2.4GHz applications
• ANT5320LL24R2455A for 2.4GHz and 5GHz (dual band)
• ANT1204F005R0915A for 915MHz
• ANT7020LL05R0870A for 870MHz
Similar solutions are offered for 315/433MHz and other ISM bands.
*New offer on NFC: ANTZ000P011B13560 for 13.56MHz
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
- GPS, GPS/GLONASS, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- SMD type
- Omni-directional, linear polarization, PIFA and monopole
- Applications: IoT, mobile phones, tablets, consumer, medical, etc.
- GPS, GPS/GLONASS, GPS/GLONASS/ Galileo/compass
- SMD and PIN types
- High directivity, selectivity
- Circular polarization
- Applications: automotive, asset/fleet tracking, telematics, SDARS, industrial, military, etc.
- PCB types
- Contactless for data transmission
- RFID technology
- Applications: tap and pair Bluetooth/WiFi connection, personal identification, mobile payment, interactive advertisement, etc.