The single terminal blocks SM99 and SR99 both have a very compact design and accept wire cross sections up to 16AWG. With the push-in technique for wire insertion and a large finger push-button for wire release, they deliver optimum ease of use. In addition, they feature a high level of connection reliability with their wire connection indicator and a test point for a continuity check.
The reflow-capable and tape & reel packaged single terminal blocks offer maximum flexibility for the PC board design as they can be placed as single poles nearly everywhere on the PC board. This means that the SM99 and SR99 are suitable for any PCB mount wire to board applications in consumer, lighting, HVAC, security and industrial markets.
- Single spring clamp terminal block, SMT and THR designs
- Connection direction 90°
- Reflow-capable according to JEDEC 20 MSL 1
- Automation-compliant packaging (tape & reel)
- Compact design (SM99: 5.8 x 6.6 x 14.5mm [w x h x d])
- Finger push-button
- Wire connection indicator
- Test plug socket
- Single wire cable range 24 – 16AWG
- Nominal current 9A
- Color variants for finger latch