Susumu, the leader in thin film chip resistor technology, has introduced another high power precision chip resistor series, the HRG series.
The HRG series is another innovative resistor derived from the RG technology. Unlike Susumu’s other high power resistor, the PRG series which has long side terminals, the HRG series has conventional short side wraparound terminals. The proprietary resistor design and enlarged bottom terminals allow the HRG series to handle 4 times the power of the original RG series. Yet, the HRG series retains the original RG series’ precision electrical characteristics and superb reliability.
With two series of high power chip resistors, the HRG series (short side terminal) and the PRG series (long side terminal), Susumu can meet any customer requirements for high power precision resistors.
- EIA standard size 3216 (1206 in inches) and power rating: 1W
- Thin film construction: low noise, excellent high frequency performance
- Absolute resistor tolerance: 0.1%, 0.5%
- Temperature coefficient of resistance: ±25ppm/°C, 50ppm/°C
- Maximum drift for load life (+70°C, 1000 hours at rated power): ±0.25%
- Maximum drift for temperature humidity bias (+85°C, 85% relative humidity, 1000 hours): ±0.1%
- Maximum drift after 1000 cycles (-55°C to +125°C): ±0.1%
- Maximum drift for high temperature exposure (+155°C, 1000 hours): ±0.1%
- RoHS compliant (100% lead-free), anti-sulfur and automotive Q200
- Power supplies
- Power switching
- Automotive braking systems
- Test and measurement equipment
- Motor deflection circuits
- Sensor applications
- Electric car charging boards