TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the new ALCOSWITCH illuminated tactile switch series, designed for easy operation and reliability in a variety of board mounted applications.
The tactile switch includes an LED indicator, available in low and high intensity versions with 8 unique color options.
Rated up to 500,000 electrical lifecycles, the illuminated tactile series is designed to last.
- Contacts: stainless steel, silver plated
- Actuator: high temperature thermoplastic (UL94-V0)
- Terminals: brass, silver plated
- Case: high temperature thermoplastic (UL94-V0)
- Contact rating: 50mA at 12VDC
- Electrical life (push-button only):
- 100/160 GF: 500,000 cycles
- 260/520 GF: 200,000 cycles
- Contact resistance: 100mΩ max
- Insulation resistance: 100mΩ min at 500VDC
- RoHS directive 2002/95/E compliant
- REACH compliant and Pb-free
- Industrial equipment
- Building automation
- HVAC equipment
- Communication equipment
- Control equipment
- Help ensure durability with switches rated up to 500,000 electrical lifecycles
- Achieve design flexibility with low or high intensity LED indicators available in 8 color options
- Realize preferred user experience with different actuator forces and tactile and audible feedback
- Save time during board assembly with reflow or wave solder compatible designs