TE Connectivity’s (TE) AMPMODU MTE connectors are available in IDC and crimp termination types and can utilize the discrete “short point” contact. Latching capability provides positive retention between housings.
The AMPMODU MTE with the coupling shrouds permit ganging of receptacle assemblies for dual-row configurations. Additionally, panel mount versions are also available.
The AMPMODU MTE interconnection system is utilized in wire-to-board and wire-to-wire applications, and can be found in many types
of electronic equipment including computers, copiers, commercial printers, appliances, medical equipment, and automotive controls.
The product implements Insulation Displacement Contacts (IDC) or Crimp Snap-In contacts to suit customers’ needs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Assembly designs offer latching and polarization
- Coupling shrouds permit ganging of smaller receptacle and pin assemblies with guide ribs to form larger single or double row latching connectors
- Available in three platings
- Swage option on posts provides retention in PC board
- High temperature option is SMT compatible
- Applicable sizes 2-25
- Medical instruments
- Automotive controls
- Commercial printers
- Vending machines
- Instrumentation and test equipment
- Storage equipment