With a long history of reliability, TE Connectivity’s (TE) Circular Plastic Connectors (CPC) can be used practically anywhere signal and/or power need to enter/ exit a system. These come in a versatile range of power and signal options.
Versatile and rugged, with a cost effective design, CPC comes in six different series so you can choose the product best suited to your design requirements. Mounting options include panel mount, free-hanging and wire-to-board.
The receptacle and plug housings accept Type III+ or Size 20 signal contacts, Type XII power contacts or AMP POWERBAND contacts. The housings come in configurations designed to handle signal, power or combinations of signal and power in the same housing. Sealing to IP67 is also available.
New to the CPC portfolio are housings with UL F1 rated material and environmental sealing, designed for UV-resistant connections.
- Lightweight, all plastic and metal-shell connectors
- UL 94V-0 rated and made of stabilized, heat resistant, self extinguishing thermoplastic material
- Quick connect/disconnect capability with thread assist, positive detent coupling
- Built-in pin and socket protection
- Polarized for proper mating of connector halves
- Removable contacts and replaceable coupling ring make field repair easy
- Industrial machinery, factory automation; material handling equipment
- Rail and transit vehicles and systems
- Medical instrumentation and equipment
- Communication equipment, networking, data storage, computers and peripherals
- HVAC, commercial and building equipment
- Lighting and signage
- Motor vehicles – auto/bus/truck; off-road and recreational vehicles; agricultural machinery; construction equipment
- Aerospace and defense equipment and systems