The MEAS MS5525DSO from TE Connectivity (TE) is a new generation of digital small outline pressure sensors with SPI and I2C bus interface designed for high volume OEM users.
The sensor module includes a pressure sensor and an ultra low power 24-bit ∆Σ ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients. It provides a 24-bit digital pressure and temperature value and different operation modes that allow the user to optimize for conversion speed and current consumption. The MS5525DSO can be interfaced to virtually any microcontroller. The communication protocol is simple, without the need of programming internal registers in the device.
This new sensor module generation is based on leading MEMS technology and latest benefits from TE’s proven experience and know-how in high volume manufacturing of pressure modules, which have been widely used for over a decade.
The rugged engineered thermoplastic transducer is available in single and dual port configurations, and can measure absolute, gauge, compound, and differential pressure from 1psi to 30psi.
- Integrated digital pressure sensor (24-bit ∆Σ ADC)
- Fast conversion down to 1ms
- Low power, 1μA (stand-by <0.15μA)
- Supply voltage: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Pressure range: 1psi to 30psi
- I2C and SPI interface
- Small outline IC package
- Barbed pressure ports
- Ventilators and pneumatic control
- Altitude and airspeed measurements
- Gas flow sensing and valve control systems
- HVAC monitoring and leak detection