Compact Connector with Modular Technology
TE Connectivity (TE) introduced the 2 position latched wire-to-wire ballast disconnect connector.
This connector utilizes poke-in termination which supports easy field installation as no tools are required.
The compact design makes this connector ideal for applications where space is a constraint. Suitable for indoor lighting applications, this connector comes in four different colors and one modular design, enabling ease of identification and assembly.
• Current rating:
- 16AWG: 9A max. – 18AWG: 8A max. – 22AWG: 3A max.
• Voltage rating: 600 VAC max.
• Dielectric strength: 2200 VAC
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +105°C
• Durability: 10 cycles
• Black, orange, red, white
- Modular technology enables flexibility in design
- Tool free, easy and fast installation with poke-in contact feature
- Compact size design for space savings
- Support for hot plug (UL2459) abnormal overload test
- Color configurations enable easy identification
- Alarm lighting
- Security lighting
- Hospital lighting
- Indoor lighting
- LED lighting
- Display lighting