TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the M5600 and U5600 digital output wireless pressure and temperature transducers with iOS, AndroidTM and Windows® XP/7+ compatibility.
These high accuracy, 24-bit ADC pressure sensors help eliminate hard wiring and provide remote process control and monitoring via Bluetooth® connection.
This CE and FCC certified series is suitable for the measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam, and mildly corrosive fluids.
The stainless steel and polycarbonate enclosure make the transducer durability excellent with no o-rings or organics exposed to the pressure media.
These weatherproof pressure transducers are available in a variety of port configurations, and will empower users to develop custom software protocol to suit their own individual application requirements.
- Industrial process control and monitoring
- Advanced HVAC systems
- Refrigeration systems
- Automotive test stands
- Off-road vehicles
- Pumps and compressors
- Hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Agriculture equipment
- Energy generation and management
- Pool/spa pump monitoring
- Allow wireless transmission of instrumentation signals and the ability to build software protocol to meet application requirements via Bluetooth communication
- Help eliminate the need for hard wiring and the need to be physically present at the application location with remote process control and monitoring
- Design for weatherproof and CE/FCC certified applications with a variety of pressure port options