With a variety of available power and signal contacts, mating sequences, and a modular design, you can design in the MULTI-BEAM XLE, MULTI-BEAM XL, or new MULTI-BEAM High Density (HD) power connectors that best fit your application needs. The TE Connectivity (TE) MULTI-BEAM family of solutions are blind-mateable, highly versatile power connectors.
These products offer high reliability and high current densities (up to 135A per contact) with options for hot-swappable applications, too. These connectors are ideal for blind-mating in modular and rack mounted systems. The high performance design meets requirements across many applications, including power distribution for compact (1U) computer servers to high-end servers, fault-tolerant computers, networking equipment, telecommunication switches, medical instrumentation, and industrial control equipment.
TE’s new MULTI-BEAM high density (HD) connectors offer a more compact design with up to 135A per power contact and feature high density power and signal which saves space and reduces overall power consumption.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High current density: each power contact carries up to 135A
- High signal density: signal contact is integrated with end module, each end module can support up to 15 signals
- Common signal module and power contact module
- Flexible configurations with different contact quantity and positions
- High power and low power contact types
- Tooling platform is common for all configurations to decrease the new tooling investment
- Much higher current per contact to decrease the cost of total current capacity
- Flexible offset variable in receptacle side
- Low resistance and voltage drop
- Superior and long term reliability
- TE consistent quality control
MULTI-BEAM XL/XLE/HD Power Distribution
- Compact (1U) servers through high end servers
- Fault tolerant computers
- Networking equipment
- Telecommunication switches
- Medical instrumentation
- Industrial control equipment
- Power systems