The connectors feature a 250VAC (EP) to 600VAC (EP II) voltage rating at up to 7.5A (EP) and 11A (EP II), which makes them ideal for a variety of applications such as household appliances, industrial machinery, and lighting.
Additionally, terminal position assurance (TPA) devices are available for the EP II connector series.
The EP connector family offers housing and header styles and configurations in Glow Wire compatible material that also meet UL 94 V-0.
- Positive audible latch designed for easier mating and unmating
- Lanceless contacts are available for 22-18 and 20-16 AWG wire ranges for EP II housings
- Asymmetrical terminals prevent mis-mating
- Polarization tabs help prevent post misalignment
- End to end stackable and intermateable to similar competitive products for retrofit applications
- Selectively loaded headers on the single row offering are available upon request
- Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) devices for EP II
- Various colors available upon request
- Household appliances
- Industrial machinery (e.g. control boards)
- Commercial and building equipment
- Vending machines and coin changers
- 3.96mm, 5.08mm, and 7.92mm centerline options
- 250VAC to 600VAC voltage rating up to 11A
- Wire-to-board, shrouded and enshrouded header configurations
- +25°C to +105°C operating temperature
- Meet GWEPT 750°C and UL 94 V-0 flammability standards
- UL recognized
TE Connectivity’s (TE) GRACE INERTIA connector series offers the design-in variety needed for always-on connectivity.
GRACE INERTIA connectors employ an inertia locking mechanism to simultaneously complete the circuit and “lock” the connector, which is an excellent solution for helping to eliminate human error during assembly. This feature can improve mating reliability, helps prevent mismatching, and can reduce the need for complicated inspection processes.
These small wire-to-board and wire-to-wire connectors can be used in a wide range of applications ranging from home appliances and air conditioners to transportation solutions.
- Design assures proper insertion, preventing header pin deformation
- Inertia locking mechanism helps prevent unintended disconnection
- Lanceless contacts prevent snagging or entanglement
- Four keying methods and colors
- Dual beam contact design provides good contact and durability
- Ergonomic design allows easy assembly
- Optional double lock plates (TPA devices) available for some models
- Washing machines
- Household appliances
- Air conditioners
- Vending machines
- Control cabinets
- Industrial controls
- Industrial machinery
- HVAC systems
- Urethane coating on PCB boards
- Transportation solutions
The TE Connectivity (TE) power key connectors are built to optimize contact seating and proper mating to the PCB header, with design features that permit the release of bubbles created by the PCB potting process.
The 5.0mm centerline connection system offers a compact 20.7mm mated height, and is ergonomically friendly for assembly.
Power key connectors are available in various colors and keys to help prevent mis-mating, and also offer double lock plates as Terminal Position Assistance (TPA) devices.
The power key connector system uses housing lances to prevent tangling of wired contacts, and consists of plug housings for wire and compact wire-to-board PCB header assemblies.
This connector family now includes models that are GWT compliant and meet UL 94 V-0.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Power circuit connector with 5.0mm contact centerline
- Wire-to-board connectors consisting of plug housings for wires and PCB header assemblies
- With a clear clicking sound, contact insertions can be easily confirmed and the double lock plate provides for complete loading of contacts
- Locking levers are surrounded by walls, which protect levers and prevent tangling with wires
- Connector is designed to release bubbles created by the process of potting (PC board coating)
- Housing lances also help prevent tangling of wired contacts
- Household appliances
- Gas appliances
- Power cord applications
- Control boards across various industries
- Voltage rating: 300 VAC1
- Current rating: 10A max2
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +105°C
- Applicable wire: 24-16AWG
- Applicable PC board thickness: 1.6mm
1.Excludes header pin round space. Usable for 150VAC applications when the round dimensions are 3mm or less.
2.Specified values vary according to the number of contacts and the wire used. The 10A maximum value applies to 16AWG wire used with 2 contacts.