With a centerline space of 6.0mm, the reduced size of the POWER TRIPLE LOCK connector offers high performance with a functional design.
The POWER TRIPLE LOCK connector has an extensive family line, ranging from free hanging and panel mount receptacles, and board mount headers to meet your everyday design needs.
- Audible “lock” latch provides positive feedback when cap and plug are mated, while the ribs surrounding the latch prevent wires from becoming snagged underneath the latch
- Optional connector position assurance (CPA) ensures that, once engaged, the POWER TRIPLE LOCK connector cannot be mistakenly disengaged
- Optional terminal position assurance (TPA) ensures that contacts are fully seated within the housing and provides an added measure against contact backout
- Available in three levels of housing materials with keying/color code to prevent mis-mating on the assembly line:
- Standard +105°C: natural, purple, blue, yellow – High temperature up to +150°C: light gray
- Glow wire: dark gray, brown, green, orange
- Household appliances
- Industrial machinery
- Commercial building