PSoC 6 is Cypress’ newest PSoC MCU, purpose-built for the IoT. The PSoC 6 MCU is built on a cutting-edge, ultra-low-power 40-nm process technology, and delivers the industry’s best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security, and high-performance. PSoC 6 utilizes a flexible, dual ARM® Cortex®-M architecture which optimizes for system power consumption and performance, and provides multiple connectivity options, such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and USB for connecting your IoT designs.
The new PSoC 6 architecture retains the strengths of the PSoC programmable fabric, unlocking possibilities for an evolving IoT market. Along with the easy-to-use PSoC Creator IDE and support for a vast ecosystem of partners, it enables next-generation IoT application development in a timely and predictable manner.
Introducing the PSoC 6 Early Adopter Program (EAP) Community
To register your interest in PSoC 6, please sign up for the PSoC 6 Early Adopter Community.
In this community, you will receive the latest news on Cypress’ PSoC 6 solutions, interact with Cypress in the discussion forum, and have a chance to win a PSoC 6 Pioneer Kit. Cypress will be updating content in this community frequently and interacting through the discussion forums with you and other members. Please “follow” this community to regularly receive the most up to date news on PSoC 6.
In summary…this is your IoT game changer. PSoC 6 delivers the high-performance, security features, and ultra-low-power demanded by next-generation IoT devices. All built with the best-in-class flexibility PSoC is known for.
• Dual-core ARM® Cortex®-M4 and Cortex®-M0+ architecture
• Ultra-low-power 40-nm process technology
• Industry-leading 22-uA/MHz in active power modes
• Best-in-class flexibility with software defined peripherals and multiple connectivity options
• Integrated, hardware-based Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) with secure data storage
Coming Soon: PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-062-BLE
- Includes a 2.7” e-ink display shield board (CY8CKIT-028-EPD) with onboard digital microphone and thermistor
- Support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) v5.0
- On board BLE antenna
- Compatible with Arduino Uno shield boards
- Includes 512Mb high speed Quad-SPI NOR flash
- EZ-PD™ CCG3 Type-C power delivery with rechargeable Li-Po battery support
- Contains on-board CapSense® linear slider, touch buttons and proximity sensors
- Contains on-board programmer/debugger that supports USB-UART/I2C/SPI bridge functionalities
- Super-capacitor for backup power
- RGB LED and two push-button switches
Get Involved : Click here and join the PSoC 6 Early Adopter community today!