IDT’s wireless power reference kits are targeted for applications ranging from 5W to 15W. The turnkey wireless power reference solution is comprised of both a transmitter board (P9242-R-EVK) and a receiver board (P9221-R-EVK) that are WPC-1.2.2 compliant.
The reference kit solution is a comprehensive turnkey wireless power reference design for immediate prototyping. An associated layout module allows for direct copy to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested BOM takes the guess work out of component selection.
In addition, the extensive digital library of collateral eliminates traditional design and support barriers regardless of application volume.
P221-R-EVK Connected to P9242-R Transmitter Board
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Supports up to 15W
• WPC 1.2.2 (Qi) compliant for interoperability w/ other devices
• Programmable output voltage – 9V or 12V
• Patented over-voltage protection clamp eliminating external capacitors
• Proprietary coil alignment guide
• Embedded 32 bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
• Compact form factor for fast prototyping
• Layout module provided for direct copy to system board
• Optimized PCB reference layout and fully-tested BOM
• Supported by extensive library of digital support collateral