With over six billion USB ports installed globally, TE’s industrial USB connectors are ideal for any industrial USB application requiring a high locking force or a sealed design.
To support the increasingly widespread use of the USB standard in industrial applications, TE Connectivity has added industrial ruggedized connectors to its USB connector family.
The Latching USB connectors and cable assemblies add 40N of retention force to a high speed (USB 2.0) interconnection and permit attaching or detaching peripherals without power down or reboot.
The Circular Sealed USB connectors provide the popular high speed USB standard for outdoor factory-floor and harsh environment applications where regular USB connectors do not offer the required level of ruggedness.
FEATURES (Latching USB Connector)
- 40N retention force
- Intermateable with existing USB type A receptacles
- Integrated locking mechanism
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Plug and play capability
- Available both as a plug kit for customer made cable assemblies as well as pre-made standard length assemblies
- Human machine interface (HMI) – panels
- Machine vision
- Barcode readers
- Mass storage
FEATURES (Circular Sealed USB Connector)
• IP 67 sealing performance
• 1/4 turn bayonet coupling ring
• Standard A plug and standard B plug
• Through-panel mating receptacles
• Pre-made standard length cable assemblies
• Available in both plastic and metal shell configurations
• USB 2.0 compliant