TE Connectivity’s (TE) NECTOR M power system is a flexible, fully pluggable, modular wiring connector and cabling system for permanent power and data circuit electrical installations. The NECTOR M power system offers an ideal solution for both indoor and a sealed version for outdoor applications. Providing a reconfigurable “plug and play” alternative to traditional hard-wired electrical connections, this TE solution offers various lighting luminaire design options.
TE’s NECTOR M power system connectors and NECTOR M Power System sealed connectors offer a complete range of 3, 5, 6 and 7 pole pluggable electrical installation components with free hanging, panel/chassis mount and power splitter solution. The sealed portfolio is IP67 rated, which makes it an ideal solution for outdoor (e.g. street lighting) and high humidity applications (e.g. greenhouses, parking garages and shipbuilding).
The NECTOR M power system will help enhance how buildings are powered within the walls and expand to the many devices that it powers. Additionally, TE’s NECTOR M Power System sealed connector is designed to provide a pluggable connectivity solution for outdoor and harsh environments.
- Enable design consistency with the same size knock out diameter for all position sizes
- Improve installation efficiency with one connector solution that addresses power, data and control requirements
- Reduce installation time, on-site labor cost and waste with a multifunctional modular system
- Expand the flexibility and use of the connector in white (standard) or black (sealed) colors for distinction within the same application
- Simplify routing during installation with a circular form factor that requires less real estate
- Power distribution