ZXGD3112N7 is a 400V Active OR’ing MOSFET controller designed for driving a very low RDS(ON) Power MOSFET as an ideal diode. This replaces the standard rectifier to reduce the forward voltage drop and overall increase the power transfer efficiency. The ZXGD3112N7 can be used on both high side and low side power supply units (PSU) with rails up to ±400V. It enables very low RDS(ON) MOSFETs to operate as ideal diodes as the turn-off threshold is only 3mV with ±2mV tolerance.
• High or low side PSU configuration
• -3mV typical turn-off threshold with ±2mV tolerance
• <50mW standby power with quiescent supply current <1mA
• <600ns turn-off time to minimize reverse current
• Ideal diode to reduce forward voltage drop
• 400V drain voltage rating
• 25V VCC rating