The characteristic curves of this platinum RTDs are compliant with DIN EN 60751. The usage of platinum as resistive material guarantees high long term stability.
A platinum RTD consists of a structured platinum film on a ceramics substrate, passivated by glass coating. The connection wires are protected with glass on the welding area.
The connection wires are gold coated nickel wire or silver wire. Gold coated Ni-wire is preferred for welding applications needing a higher application temperature but can be soldered as well, whereas silver wires are preferably used for solder applications with lower temperatures.
Due to small outline and low mass this RTD has a low time constant; therefore it is a suitable solution for fast and precise feedback control systems.
Sensors are packed as bulk goods in blister box.
- R0: 100Ω, 1000Ω values available
- TCR 3850ppm/K
- Application temperature up to -50°C to +600°C (Class B)
- Various resistance tolerances ±0.24%, ±0.12%, ±0.06%, ±0.04% available
- Size 2 x 2.3 x 1.1mm3, width/length/height (w/l/h) FC-geometry
- Size 2 x 5.0 x 1.1mm3 (w/l/h) FD-geometry
- Size 2 x 4.0 x 1.1mm3 (w/l/h) FF-geometry
- Size 1.2 x 4.0 x 1.1mm3 (w/l/h) FM-geometry
- Gold coated nickel lead wire or silver lead wire
- Specific temperature feedback control
- White goods
- Industrial applications
- Sensing element for plug-in probes