With low power and a small footprint, they are particularly suitable for wearable and connected devices that gather and share information about health monitoring, fitness, air quality and related applications.
Each provides the necessary hardware and software libraries to interface with multiple TE digital sensor products.
- Help accelerate product development and rapid prototyping for pressure, temperature, and humidity sensors
- Provide an easy interface to standard platforms with Microchip Explorer 16, ARDUINO/Genuino, Grove or Raspberry Pi options
- Utilize firmware on TE.com and GitHub.com
- Design for wearable and medical devices:
- MEAS PICtail Plus for Microchip Explorer 16
- MEAS Weather Shield for ARDUINO/Genuino
- MEAS Pi weather shield for Raspberry Pi
- Grove systems