The BCR401U/402U monolithically integrates a transistor, diodes and resistors to function as a constant current regulator (CCR) for LED driving. The devices regulate with a preset 10mA/20mA nominal current that can be adjusted with external resistor up to 100mA. It is designed for driving 0.25W LEDs in strings and will reduce current at increasing temperatures to self-protect. Operating as a series linear CCR for LED string current control they can be used in applications with supply voltages up to 40V.
- LED constant current regulator using PNP emitter-follower
- Up to 100mA output current adjustable with an external resistor
- Up to 750mW power dissipation in SOT26
- Parallel devices to increase regulated current
- Preset 10mA/20mA ±10% constant current
- 40V maximum supply voltage
- Negative temperature coefcient (NTC) reduces IOUT with increasing temperature• Up to 25kHz PWM dimming