The CPS switch family caters to the latest technology trend for robust momentary and latching pushbutton switches while sporting an elegant modern look. In addition to the IK 09 and IP67 ingress protection ratings, the series offers a predefined standard range with many visual and functional options to choose from, allowing the customer to adapt the pushbutton or the switch in general, to their individual electrical and mechanical requirements.
The CPS series is made of high-grade stainless steel in 16mm, 19mm and 22mm diameter housings. The variable input supply voltage is 5VDC to 28VDC . Switching voltage is 42VAC/60VDC max. Switching current is 100mA max. Operating temperature range is -20°C to +60°C. A wide range of illumination options, starting with the selection of a ring illuminated or area illuminated version, are offered.
- Supply voltage: 5VDC to 28VDC (variable input voltage)
- Switching function: momentary or latching
- Switching voltage: 42VAC/60VDC max.
- Switching current: 100mA max.
- Various illumination colors and color combinations possible
- For indoor applications
- Industrial machinery
- Professional and home electronic equipment
- Elevators and door opening/access control systems
- Medical equipment
Click here for the Pushbutton Switches Product Overview.