The Future Electronics Creative Board with the Igloo2 FPGA now brings Risc-V to another level! A 32 bit RISC-V processor is pre-programmed into the IGLOO2 on the RISC-V Creative Board. Firmware engineers can start developing their C/C++ code out of the box using SoftConsole IDE version 5.1 or higher. The complete Microsemi Mi-V RISC-V ecosystem contains the following:
- Out of the box reference design runs a hello world demo on the Creative Board
- Recently introduced RISC-V IP core
- Libero development software to modify FPGA logic for your design
- SoftConsole 5.1 IDE for Linux – and Windows. Includes a compiler and debugger for Microsemi’s RISC-V IP core
- Microsemi IGLOO2 FPGA 25k LE device to develop your design
The Creative Board Also Features:
- LX7167 step-down converter, 32M x 16-bit DDR2 synchronous DRAM (SDRAM), 64Mb serial flash, 6 channel synchronous 16/24-bit resolution Delta-Sigma A/D converters, embedded FlashPro 5, Arduino™ compatible expansion headers, MikroBUS expansion headers, and PMod™ expansion connector.
Microsemi® IGLOO®2 FPGA
Creative Board Block Diagram
Order your Creative Board part# FUTUREM2GL-EVB today!