Spin your design into the Future!
Let’s get started:
3. Click BUTTON to download the STidget App
5. Start the App, by tapping the icon. Follow instructions to connect with STidget Spinner through Bluetooth.
6. The tablet and the Spinner will try to connect. Once the smart device finds the STidget, click on it. No PIN is required.
7. The spinner will exhibit the following behavior:
|Connected||Green on for 5 Seconds. Then Blue Flashing. Trying to connect. Typically, you would start the app on your smart device. Then Blue LED turns solid.||Color Change vs rpm. Data is shown in Dashboard mode.||Allows manual control of LED Colors using the LED Control mode on the app.||Green will flash twice, then go to Sleep. BLE will disconnect.|
|Unconnected||Green on for 5 Seconds. Then Blue Flashing. Trying to connect.||Color Change vs rpm; waiting for connection.||waiting for connection||Green will flash twice, then go to Sleep. BLE will stop trying to connect.|
8. To cycle through the modes, depress the switch:
9. The App has two modes which you can toggle using the icons at the bottom of the screen:
10. Time of Flight Sensor measures about 20cm only.
11. Please take off the batteries to conserve battery life
Why choose to develop with STMicrolectronics?
STMicrolectronics has made development fast and affordable through the STM32 Open Development Environment. Select from a myriad of Nucleo development and expansion boards to prototype innovative devices and applications based on the STM32 MCU family. Use the STM32CubeMX, which provides all the drivers and middleware, to generate initialization C code quickly. Finally, compile and debug with your favourite IDE including free ones like Keil (for STM32L0/F0), AC6, Atollic, ARMembed and CooCox.