The PAN9420 is a 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n embedded Wi-Fi module with integrated stack and API that minimizes firmware development and includes a full security suite. It is specifically designed for highly integrated and cost-effective applications.
The module includes a fully shielded case, integrated crystal oscillators and a chip antenna. The PAN9420 Series combines a high-performance CPU, high-sensitivity wireless radio, baseband processor, medium access controller, encryption unit, boot ROM with patching capability, internal SRAM and in-system programmable flash memory.
The modules’ integrated memory is available to the application for storing web content such as HTML pages or image data. Parallel support of access point and infrastructure mode allows easy setup of simultaneous Wi-Fi connections from the PAN9420 to smart devices and home network routers.
The pre-programmed Wi-Fi SoC firmware enables client (STA), micro access point (μAP), and Ad-hoc mode (Wi-Fi direct) applications. With the transparent mode, raw data can be sent from the UART to the air interface to smart devices, web servers or PC applications.
- White goods
- Vending machines
- Home appliances
|Part Numbers||Description||Series Name|
|ENW-49C01A3KF||Fully embedded stand-alone Wi-Fi module IEEE 802.11 b/g/n||PAN9420|
|ENW-49C01A3KF||Supported channel: Channel 1 ~ 11, 2412 ~ 2462MHz||PAN9420|
|ENW49C01AYKF||1x Motherboard, 1xUSB-stick, manual, 1xUSB-cable in a large plastic case FCC version||PAN9420KIT|
PAN9420 Fully Embedded Stand-Alone Wi-Fi Module and Evaluation Tool
The PAN9420 evaluation kit is available with one PAN9420 mother board (MB), one PAN9420-ETU daughter board (includes the PAN9420 FCC version module), and one USB-cable packaged in a large case.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully embedded: integrated full-featured network stack
- Contains all necessary IoT functionality (place and play)
- Integrated webserver with AJAX/JSON for Web applications
- No stack or software implementation needed on a host MCU
- Simultaneous support of access-point and infrastructure mode
- Fully automatic IP configuration
- DHCP server offers IP configuration in AP mode
- Access by names (http://Yourdevice)
- Integrated TCP/IP network stack: Ipv4, ARP, and AutoIP
- Supports tls/ssl, https, and Wi-Fi security (Wpa2) for secure data connection
- Over-the-air firmware update
- Two UART interfaces (command and transparent data)
- Integrated QSPI Flash memory for customer Web contents and configuration file
- Programming via standard Jtag
- Evaluation kit with pre-installed Web application for quick prototyping available
- Evaluation and development tool WiFigurator for Windows
- Getting started tutorials, PC tool, Quickstart guide
- Wide temperature ranges of -40°C to +85°C
- RoHS and REACH compliant