TE Connectivity’s (TE) engineering and 20+ years of experience provides humidity and temperature combination sensors with leading response time, precision in measurement and sustained performance even when exposed to extreme changes and conditions.
TE’s HTU2x senses the true relative humidity and temperature to provide best in class performance and superior value to competitive solutions.
- Enable optimal system performance and precise engineering with a strict linear response curve through humidity (0% to 100%) and temperature (-40°C to +125°C)
- Support reliable, consistent system performance even in the most demanding conditions driven by properties of TE’s specific polymer combined with calibration slope and offset skills
- Support fast response times (t63% in 2 sec) with TE’s humidity die structure
- Enable precise environment measurement even after high humidity exposure or condensation events with TE’s specific die and IP67 rated sealing with filter options
- Building heating and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Refrigeration and freezers
TE Connectivity, TE and TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks.