LRMAP5930 is a high power, low value SMT shunt resistor. With values down to 200μΩ and a corresponding power rating on FR4 of 10W, the maximum measurable current is over 200A, and therefore in most cases restricted only by the capacity of the PCB tracks.
A power rating of up to 15W may be achieved for assemblies on thermal substrates like DBC ceramic or IMS, making this part ideal for power hybrid modules.
- Power supplies
- Steering control
- Motor drives
- Battery monitoring
- Up to 10W rating on FR4 PCB
- Up to 15W rating on thermal substrate
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Values 200μΩ to 2mΩ
- High surge energy up to 33J
- Low thermal impedance minimizes the temperature rise and enhances the reliability of the assembly
- High surge tolerance gives reliable product performance under in-rush and momentary short circuit conditions
- Good long-term stability of value, low TCR and low thermal EMF all mean that a small part of the designer’s error budget is consumed, enabling more design freedom elsewhere in the circuit
For circuit designers who need to guarantee stable and accurate sensing of AC and DC currents up to 200A in SMD assemblies, we provide LRMAP5930 which matches or exceeds the power ratings of key competitors’ parts.