The Telaire AAS-AQS-UNO Air Quality Evaluation Board is used for the evaluation and rapid development of Telaire air quality sensors. With an OLED display, it supports T9602 temperature and humidity sensors, T6713 carbon dioxide sensors, SM-PWM-01C dust sensors and other sensors from the Amphenol range.
This evaluation board is designed to speed up evaluation and development of the relevant sensors. The serial output can be configured to send sensor data to a PC over the USB connection for recording and analysis in 3rd party software.
- Arduino compatible development platform
- SM-PWM-01C dust sensor
- T6713 CO2 sensor
- T9602 temperature and humidity sensor
- Support the 128 * 64 OLED screen
- External USB power supply
- Preloaded code (also available on GitHub to aide further development)
- Demonstration of air quality sensor capabilities for OEMs
- Air quality devices including monitors and air purifiers
- HVAC sensor
- Automotive sensor demonstration and testing