NXP’s LPC8N04 MCU combines NFC and microcontroller technology enabling energy harvesting and wireless communication for a diverse range of tagging and provisioning applications.
The LPC8N04 MCU is a cost-effective MCU serving as an entry-level connectivity solution for embedded IoT applications with integrated NFC connectivity. The LPC8N04 MCU offers a 32-bit solution upgrade from the 8-bit world, bringing with it lots of I/Os and features for the broad market, all while adding NFC tag capabilities for little or no increase in cost.
- 32-bit Cortex M0+ based MCU
- Integrated Flash, SRAM and EEPROM
- Featuring NFC tag connectivity in a single chip SoC
- ISO14443A standards compliant
- Close proximity, easy to use connectivity as BLE alternative
- Small footprint QFN package
- Buttonless and contactless control panels
- Configurable LED strips
- Contactless diagnostics
- Data loggers
- NFC e-Lockers
- NFC over the air (OTA) for system firmware update
- Smart manufacturing
- Smart toys/interactive robots
LPC8N04 development board (OM40002) with 5 x 7 LED Matrix and optional coin cell battery power.