TE Connectivity’s (TE) portfolio of discrete NTC (negative temperature coefficient) thermistors will solve almost any thermal application. TE’s full spectrum of high-quality discrete NTC thermistors offer precision temperature measurement and excellent performance for value. NTC thermistors are suitable for a wide range of temperature sensing, control and compensation applications from -80°C to 300°C, providing solutions for thermal sensing in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Extensive portfolio: Simple selection and flexibility in design with TE’s broad product portfolio.
- Maximum performance: Industry leading precision, accuracy and superior long-term stability for maximum performance in even the most complex applications.
- Engineering expertise: A knowledgeable team, with decades of engineering proficiency, that will help support suitable product selection for your application.
- Value for performance: Proven high-quality, excellent value for performance.
Vast range of customers where design or application requires temperature measurement for sensing, control or compensation.
- Medical: Catheters, dialysis, patient monitoring
- Aerospace: Satellites, missiles, spacecraft, aircraft, atmospheric monitoring, fire control equipment
- HVACR: Air conditioning, air flow, mobile and case refrigeration, fire detectors, building management and boiler control systems, thermal well applications
- Appliances: Clothes dryers, coffee makers, microwave ovens, industrial ovens, pool/spa control
- Instrumentation: Blood/DNA analysis, liquid/air/gas flow sensing, chemical analysis, environmental/metrological monitoring, laboratory equipment
TE Connectivity, TE and TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.