Our 74LV1Txxx logic family provides solutions that integrate voltage level translation with a Boolean function. 74LV1Txxx types are single 1.6 V to 5.5 V supply general-purpose voltage translating devices. Our 74LV1Txxx family is currently composed of ten logic functions including buffers, inverters and gates (AND, OR, NAND, NOR, EXCLUSIVE-OR, EXCLUSIVE-NOR).
Our 74LV1Txxx family provides single-supply translation using overvoltage-tolerant, low-threshold inputs. The output level is always referenced to VCC which can range from 1.6 V to 5.5 V. For VCC = 3.3 V, input logic signals from systems at 1.8 V to 5.5 V are valid. This wide VCC range allows interconnection between systems at most of the different logic signal levels. 74LV1Txxx has a low-noise balanced ouput drive capability of 8mA reducing line reflections, overshoot and undershoot.
- Wide supply voltage range 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- Up and down translation possible
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs
- Up to 50 MHz operation at 3.3 V
- Portable devices
- Industrial controllers
- Servers, PC & Notebooks
- No external pull-up or pull down resistors required
- Integration of logic function with translation saves device count and PCB space
- Footprint-compatible with existing non-translating devices
- Low dynamic power consumption increasing battery longevity
- Available in smallest package for use without step-down mask (X2SON5)